FH+H attorneys represent high profile individuals and companies in all aspects of government investigations. Whether administrative, civil, or criminal, navigating a government investigation can lead to a whole host of issues. FH+H attorneys remain at the ready to represent our clients during all phases of government investigations by helping clients negotiate potential pitfalls and by creating and implementing comprehensive response plans in the face of government investigations.
Services + Solutions
Our government investigations team can help clients:
- Counsel and defend high profile individuals and companies in times of crisis;
- Perform comprehensive coordination of legal, media, security, and public relations efforts;
- Represent C-level executives, board members, and employees from Fortune 500 companies in connection with large, complex multi-defendant civil suits, administrative enforcement proceedings, and criminal investigations involving defense agreements;
- Draft responses and provide legal analysis to Congressional Investigations, GAO Inquires, and other Government Investigations;
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H’s Government Investigations team is experienced in sensitive and classified environments and includes a former Associate White House Counsel, former prosecutors, and veteran white collar defense attorneys all with extensive background in defending against government investigations.
- FH+H attorneys served in the White House Counsel’s Office from 2007-2009, during which an opposition Congress conducted over 700 investigations of the Executive Branch
- FH+H attorneys have attended over 100 meetings with Congressional staff and GAO investigators on behalf of clients
- FH+H has prepared witnesses for testimony for House and Senate Committees
- FH+H attorneys have represented several high profile individuals facing investigations by the Department of Justice, Congress, the SEC and various Inspectors’ General
- FH+H attorneys have represented national non-profits under investigation by Federal Agencies and multiple State Attorneys General
- FH+H attorneys have represented C-level executives, board members, and employees from Fortune 500 companies in connection with large, complex multi-defendant civil suits, administrative enforcement proceedings, and criminal investigations involving defense agreements
If you are being held in contempt of congress or subject to a GAO federal investigation FH+H’s government investigation team stands ready to help.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Represented members of the Executive Office of the President in connection with Congressional and GAO Investigations
- Represented a middle-market Government Contractor in connection with a Congressional Investigation
- Represented Fortune 500 executives targeted by agency and DOJ investigations
- Represented a middle market Government Contractor in connection with an FBI and DOD IG investigation into allegations of fraud
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your Government Investigations please contact one of our professionals.