FH+H lawyers have decades of experience representing both companies and employees in all aspects of trade secret protection and enforcement.
Services + Solutions
Our Trade Secret team can help clients:
- Identify trade secrets, determine appropriate protection strategies, and protect trade secrets in litigation.
- Provide guidance and input on when it makes more business sense to maintain IP as a trade secret, and when other protective measures (such as patents) are more appropriate.
- Provide guidance and assistance drafting subcontracts, joint venture agreements, employment agreements, and non-disclosure agreements to protect valuable trade secrets.
- Assert and protect trade secrets in and outside of litigation.
Experience + Capabilities
- Have represented clients in trade secret litigation in courts and arbitrations throughout the country.
- Have assisted clients in protecting their trade secrets in both commercial and governmental settings.
- Help clients protect their trade secrets against the departure of key personnel and inadvertent disclosures.
Success + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- Successfully defended a large manufacturing company in the military sector against nine-figure claims of trademark infringement.
- Assisted clients in recovering trade secret material from disgruntled or departed employees.
- Protected client trade secrets in both government and commercial contracts.
- Successfully prevented competitors from using client trade secrets, including client lists and other valuable internal documents and information.
- Defended a large online advertising company against a coalition of major news websites in an action involving trade secrets, copyright, trademarks, and unfair competition.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your trade secret needs, please contact one of our professionals.