FH+H attorneys represent government contractors under investigation by federal agencies.
Services + Solutions
Our government investigations team can help clients:
- Provide an initial response to subpoena, target letter, notification of audit, or other contact from government investigators
- Understand the legal grounds for the investigation and potential outcomes
- Conduct an internal investigation to assess the likely result of the government’s action
- Manage communication with business partners and customers
- Tirelessly defend against overzealous government investigators and/or prosecutors, negotiating to achieve the best possible outcome
- If necessary, appear in court or before administrative bodies as part of an aggressive, comprehensive defense plan
Experience + Capabilities
Utilizing our experience as former prosecutors and federal judicial clerks, our attorneys understand the process of government investigations as well as the best approach to finding successful resolutions for our clients.
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H attorneys frequently serve as lead counsel to clients regarding their relationship with the government, including compliance, contract disputes, bid protests, suspension/debarment, and government investigations.
- FH+H attorneys negotiated with federal prosecutors the termination of investigation into client’s allegedly illegal activity as part of a high-profile political scandal.
- After contracting officer removed corporate client from agency’s list of qualified contractors, FH+H attorneys led successful effort to re-instate client as eligible to receive contracts from government agency.
- In response to a government investigation, FH+H attorneys counseled government contracting firm through corporate restructuring and successful implementation of comprehensive ethics program.
- FH+H attorneys regularly guide clients through creation and implementation of compliance programs, including ITAR and FAR contractor ethics obligations.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate and commercial issues, please contact one of our professionals.