FH+H represents companies and individuals across the full spectrum of corporate litigation, from providing risk analysis and litigation management to discovery and motions practice, through trial in federal and state courts. Our corporate team facilitates these efforts by providing critical sector related insights and perspective.
Services + Solutions
FH+H's multi-practice corporate litigation team has both breadth and depth, and is ready and able to assist in:
- Preparing and responding to pre-litigation negotiation
- Analyzing litigation value, likelihood of success, and risk factors
- Evaluating basis of compliant using the insight and expertise of our corporate transaction group
- Drafting initial pleadings and responses, including coordination of service of process
- Taking and defending depositions
- Pre-trial motions practice
- Witness preparation and jury selection
- Trial advocacy
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H lawyers have decades of collective experience litigating a variety of corporate cases in state and federal courts throughout the country. Our litigation experience ranges from local individual lawsuits to multi-billion dollar cross-border disputes.
Successes + Clients
Attorneys from our firm have represented:
- C-level executives, board members, and employees from Fortune 500 companies in connection with large, complex multi-jurisdictional civil suits involving multiple defendants and joint defense agreements
- Large defense contractors as one of multiple defendants
- Telecommunication companies in connection with shareholder actions
- A Northern Virginia-based company against a civil suit filed by a former employee
- An Afghan security firm in a suit filed by a former British firm partner
- A well- known accounting firm in connection with multiple plaintiff suits
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your corporate and commercial litigation issues, please contact one of our professionals.