FH+H is actively recruiting an administrative assistant to join our team. We are a diverse, medium-sized law firm (approx. 35 employees) in the D.C. Metro Area that provides robust legal services to individuals and companies. FH+H strives to build a positive and supportive work environment that provides all team members with the resources and atmosphere necessary to realize their growth potentials. We are looking for a reliable, skilled, and customer service-oriented individual to join our Administrative Team.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed
- Update appointment calendar and schedule new appointments
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for multiple levels
- Perform other clerical and receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Maintains multiple filing systems as assigned
- Manage office vendors
- Perform special admin projects as requested in a timely manner
- Occasionally assist in covering the front desk and greeting visitors
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong understanding and experience in customer service
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite or related software with ability to pass a skills test
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as record keeping and filing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong understanding and experience as it relates to providing superior customer service
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Strong sense of punctuality
Education & Experience
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree in related filed preferred
- Three to five years of relative experience in a legal administrative role
BONUS: previous experience working in a law firm and familiarity with the courts in NoVa
The position works out of our firm's headquarters, located in a spacious office in Tysons, VA, within walking distance of two metro stops.
If interested, email our Human Resource Generalist Natasa Kosutic at nkosutic [at] fhhfirm.com for more information.
FH+H is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.