FH+H considers the use of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) to be an integral part of the practice of law and the advice we give to our clients when disputes arise. Our ADR strategies and practices enable us to achieve results that further our clients' individual or business goals while reducing the expense and delay associated with resolving disputes through protracted litigation.
Services + Solutions
Our alternative dispute resolution team can help clients:
- Navigate through arbitration, mediation, moderated settlements, and conciliation, as well as other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Approach the selection of arbitrators, mediators, and other alternative dispute resolution personnel for the optimal benefit of the client
- Review disputes and provide legal analysis indicating whether traditional litigation or ADR will yield the best results for the client
- Advocate during the ADR process for optimal results in the client's best interest
Experience + Capabilities
FH+H understands that traditional litigation can be costly and time consuming. ADR can provide clients with less costly and more advantageous solutions which also give the parties involved control to choose the type of alternative dispute resolution, the arbitrator or mediator, and the date, time and place of the proceedings and ultimate decision.
- FH+H's ADR team includes former prosecutors at both the state and federal level, former public defenders, as well as former judicial law clerks for several federal circuit courts
- FH+H's attorneys have experience litigating and using ADR methods for disputes ranging from individual lawsuits to multi-billion dollar international disputes in connection with complex multi-jurisdictional civil suits involving multiple defendants and joint defense agreements
Successes + Clients
Note: Case results depend on a variety of unique factors, and do not guarantee or predict similar results for future cases.
- FH+H has represented national non-profit and for-profit organizations in mediation to beneficial outcomes for the clients
- FH+H attorneys have decades of cumulative experience representing businesses in arbitration before 1 to 3 panel arbitrators
While FH+H stands ready to litigate on your behalf, our attorneys also understand that ADR can better fulfill your desired outcome in resolving a dispute. We are resolved to assist our clients in avoiding distractions which prevent our clients from focusing on their individual and business plans.
To learn more about how FH+H lawyers can help with your alternative dispute resolution, please contact one of our professionals.